“Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.
Hi, I’m Renee.
I’m so honored to design your joy filled, inspirational jewelry.
I love the stories that are shared and ultimately I become a part of the story–my work honors one step of your journey. We are all walking the same path at different times.
Who Orders My Jewelry
- At the request of a distraught mother-in-law I hammered a charm for the grand daughter she would never hold.
- A father wants to celebrate unconditional love for his daughter with a bracelet and hanging charm–with a word shared by only them.
- A new mother wants to celebrate the birth of a miracle!
- A daughter clings to the memory of her mother . . . she remembers her mothers laugh the most–I hammer “laugh” as I cry at the thought of her loss.
- A bachelor wants the words “will you?” on a charm.
- A woman who just learned she has breast cancer requests “faith”.
- A bride to be has matching bracelets with special words for each bridesmaid.
Each time a person reaches out to me, I become part of their story. How totally groovy is that?! The stories are happy, sad, devastating, healing, joyous . . . I can see the blessings in the laughter and tears.
What It’s All About
We are all one.
I explain it to my kids this way: The Earth is one of many books on a shelf. In this “Earth Book” we all have a page we are on among countless chapters. There are so many chapters, we can’t even imagine them all. Each person who has ever walked the earth has their story written on these pages–we walk knowing that the road ahead of us has been paved with the laughter and tears of our guides.
“All rivers lead to one ocean.”
I believe that simple, daily shifts in our perceptions combined with our actions can lead us to living a miraculous life.
We are all miracles in motion, we just need to slow down, tune in and accept the peace that is waiting for us.
When we let go of fear and that wanting feeling we allow gratitude, forgiveness and love to flow through us. We need to give certain feelings away to make room for lives of abundance, acceptance and happiness. Living with love is an amazing mindset opening us up to the possibilities that we never could have imagined.
When I create, the loving energy cultivated by a disciplined daily practice in mindfulness, becomes instilled in each design. I love the flow of the process–starting with raw materials and stopping when beauty is reached.
Outside the Studio
When I’m not being invited into the lives of my clients I’m a mom/chef/teacher/chauffeur/social manager/school volunteer to 4 amazing miracles in constant motion!
My children are the reason I get up every morning and why I go to bed exhausted each day. I set my intention to live in light and love. My 4 kids put my spiritual practice to the test daily– I find peace, joy and tons of love in the chaos and hard work.
I’m so honored you’re here.
This is our journey.